13 Jul Due to popular demand, Conde Nast has extended my exclusive travel deal to Mexico through January 31, 2012!
Wednesday, January 18, 2012
Don’t be left out in the frio!
25% off your stay a top-rated Mexican hideawayOffer extended through January 31, 2012
Ranked among the top 100 hotels and resorts in the world in Condé Nast Traveler’s 2011 Readers’ Choice Awards, Capella Ixtapa is a romantic hideaway on Mexico’s Pacific Coast. Its cliffside suites all have terraces with infinity-edge plunge pools overlooking the Pacific.
And this spring, a stay in those suites can be yours for 25% off the rack rates for the first 25 bookings through this promotion:
- An Oceanfront Junior Suite is $281 per night (usually $375)
- A Deluxe Oceanfront Junior Suite is $319 per night (usually $425)
- And an Oceanfront Penthouse suite is $619 per night (usually $825)
Plus, you’ll also get:
- Daily breakfast for two
- Upgrade upon arrival (subject to availability)
- One $100 spa credit during your stay
Note: The rates above do not include tax and service charges, which are additional.
This deal is for travel between January 3, 2012, and April 30, 2012. These special rates are available only when booking through Jody Bear of Bear&Bear Travel, for the first 25 people to book. Remember to mention that you saw it on Condé Nast Traveler’s Facebook page to get the discount.